[kj] comebacks / reunions

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 13:12:52 EDT 2006

I wouldn't personally say that The Chameleons come back CD "Why call it anything" was dire, for a band that had not recorded together for 13 years particularly, however besides that "excuse", there are some good songs on the album I think...fantastic gigs too, went to several, and Mark Burgess as well live, brilliant,  always a great perfomer and great song writer.  Live in hope that they sort out their differences again though.