[kj] comebacks / reunions

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:28:09 EDT 2006

Some recent favourites...
Gang Of Four - the come back gig in Manchester was blistering, one of the
best gigs I've ever been to.
Chameleons - again some fantstic come back gigs. The new (then) CD was dire.
Now split again.
Senser - OK gigs, fantastic new CD. Still going.
Pixies - great gigs and no more records. Still doing more gigs ?
Would love to see the Sugarcubes gig in Iceland.

Should get back together - the KJ of the WTF.../Revelations era

Brian.