[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 01:32:47 EDT 2006

I love how in the first paragraph you never once
specified which band was which, yet we all know that
Van Halen is the one you're favoring (if not, you've
just lost all credibility forever and nothing you say
from hereonin will ever be taken seriously again).

Leigh

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=34002