[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 18:33:36 EDT 2006

there are differences: they are not even in the same universe when
comparing skills on their instruments. one band may be influentially on
par with ten other greats of rock n roll (not that that influence is as
valuable) - the other couldn't influence an excited puppy to pee on a
floor.

{and even in their similarities - such as both band's feature skin
flutist singers and both singers are full of sh*t (the packed kind no
doubt) - but only one has a sense of humor about the absurdity of their
life and endeavors, the other takes himself way too seriously.
also, guess which singer can kick the other singers ass...? } joke =-O