[kj] Please don't feed the troll

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 16:39:43 EDT 2006

No worries - last time there was some pretty strong stuff being said about
the people he'd agitated into
action. I totally agree that he should be ignored, but also think he
deserves a punch on the nose!

As for your vision... a terrifying spankfest of monstrous proportions - only
over-shadowed by the bell-ends' ego !