[kj] Please don't feed the troll

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:31:20 EDT 2006

OH I am not...I think the "retaliators" are spot on! But a troll is a
troll...he needs attention, any attention good or bad..he's probably at home
jerking off to all the retaliation as we speak.

"They hate me...oooo...baby hate me more..I don't care what you say, just
keep saying it...till...I...arhhhh"

Wil
 Love
  ALWays