[kj] comebacks / reunions (re: Jane's Addiction Reformation)

Michael Halsted halsted at ilm.com
Thu Oct 5 14:22:38 EDT 2006

The two reformations that I really enjoyed:

WIRE (especially live - remarkable.)
Mission of Burma (sonically it almost seemed like they were never gone)

and one Killing Joke note.  It'd be great to have the
Jaz / Geordie / (Youth and/or Raven) / Big Paul line up
together again and work as a democracy rather than a
oligarcy.  I think that's one of the things that helped
the WIRE reformation (though it's hard to say if that was
a true democracy since Colin Newman was doing the engineering
and mixing at his own studio).