[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 11:42:51 EDT 2006

I'm not having a go just about what you said in this one thread,I'm having  a
go at all the bullshit over the years since I've been here.I'm not going  to
quote anything because that would just be a waste of time,but you're always
at it somehow.Of all the people on the Gathering,you are the only person I
dislike.I'm seriously considering unsubbing.I'll just be another name on the
list of people you've driven to unsubbing.Thank you and goodbye