[kj] Jaz's certified sick in the head note.........

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:28:55 EDT 2006

I just can't imagine this beng an exciting watch.  Not at this day and age.
They would definately have to dig up some old footage that has not been seen
before.  And hopefuly it would include behind the scenes stuff.  I don't
need to watch another interview of Jaz smoking a stoagie and drinking wine
while Geordie (if he is even there) sits there and says nothing).

Now, of course, if it came out tomorrow I would still buy it.  But there you
go

Chris