[kj] Kerrang's "Top 50 punk albums of all time" with Killing Joke at ... ...

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 06:13:46 EST 2006

Kerrang is bullshit.Its for all the poser kids who want to be seen as rebels
and different to everyone else.But in actual fact,theyre the same as
everyone else,they just follow a different trend.The writers of Kerrang need to take
their heads out of their arses and listen to some real music for a change