[kj] Kerrang's "Top 50 punk albums of all time" with Killing Joke at ... dead last, #50

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 04:30:00 EST 2006

Yeah and Kerrang are the guys that gave Killing Joke the "Lifetime
Achievement" award! Discharge I can see being in a Top 50 punk albums of
all time list, as with Minor Threat and Dead Kennedys -- but I have
never, ever, EVER thought of Nirvana, or some of these bands, as punk --
at all. Even when they were around. Putting Killing Joke below a band
like Green Day or Blink 182 is just pathetic.

-Oliver