[kj] myspace.com

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 12:07:54 EST 2006

I have a few on myspace as well. My Pleaseure and Pain site fuetures the Schist track which I added vocals to as well as Fatties extra treatment to as well. I also addd a new track "Miss your Voice" in which I took an instrumental song from In Strict Confidence, added extra guitars and bass too. Enjoy. Also Check out Tom Kenned's band Murdur of Lillies. They're great. www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic

Cheers

Michael