[kj] myspace.com

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:32:15 EST 2006

On 28/11/06 10:36, "Janean Lancaster" wrote:

> The worst thing is that everyone has hundreds of friends. Friends, my arse.

I totally agree, but on the flip side for things like Œscuzzy¹ it¹s a good
way of getting the name out there to a lot of people without having to shell
out. We¹re basically using it the same way bands are, to try & get exposure.
We¹ve only got 400-odd friends, but have made a couple of useful contacts.
As with any marketing, if you get a 1% success rate you¹re doing really
well, but even little things like sticking a comment on someone's page with
your URL can help with search engine rankings as it¹s so massive.
Scuzzy are still Œsandboxed¹ but we get hits through MySpace (and Alex in
NYC¹s blog ­ cheers dude :)

Speaking of Scuzzy... (apologies for this, but there are few Gatherers who
have expressed an interest)
Hoodies are now online, plus Mr Arse has managed to negotiate rather a good
deal with our suppliers (which I gather involved copious amounts of
Vaseline) which in turn means we¹ve been able to bring our prices down.
Check it out, if only to marvel at the effervescent Mrs Fatpotanga¹s lady
lumps pinned down & struggling for breath beneath 380gm of premium brushed
cotton/poly fleece. =:¬)

Del-boy-potanga

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear