[kj] Remasters?

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 07:15:28 EST 2006

I see that cdon are listing new releases of No Way Out But Forward, and
Unperverted Pantomine release date 10-10-06 !
Anyone know about this ?
Company : 12T DIST

They are also still also listing the KJRecords from SPD !?
http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?navroot=904

Anyone bought the No Way Out but Forward ??
With the DVD !
Is it a real good DVD ??

Take Care

Arvid (Norway)