[kj] Remasters?

Wayne Walker wayneupnorth at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:17:53 EST 2006

Anyone know if we're due to see the next batch of remasters anytime soon?
The website promised Autumn but there's nothing appearing on Amazon or
anywhere else yet. I fear they may have been postponed due to the tour
cancellation.

There was also some talk from Jaz a while back about different versions of
the Hosannas album being released I think with extra tracks and/or remixes?
I suppose that's all off as well given that the album and single sales were
a bit slow.

And yet Plastichead are still expanding their range of T-shirts etc. I like
the designs but the quality aint so good. If you want a sturdy T-shirt go to
Malicious Damage, they're miles better.