[kj] Jaz's subtle restoration

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 10:59:10 EST 2006

> > >Don't you have a conspiracy theory to be

> obsessing over or something?

If 3 emails make an obsession then Alex must be very
obsessive indeed
especially about the good old days when
restained and subtle bands were better in the EIGHTIES

> > >Jaz is capable of singing (as opposed to hoarsely

> shouting). I'd like

> > >to see that come back. Breath not held.

yes we are well aware of your opinion on this
as you keep repeating it over and over as usual

Jaz is also capable of coughing!
Isn't he so multi-talented?

> > >Alex in NYC

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!