[kj] Jaz's subtle restoration

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 18:36:15 EST 2006

Jaz's voice is from years of use. Coming back to a mellower style will
likely not happen. And definately not live. You hear a little of it every
once in a while but you can tell he is struggling.

People like Lemmy have done it since day one.

It is just your preferance and for me it depends on the song. I do know if
quite doingn the cigars everyday it would certainly help his throat.

Chris