[kj] Rollins gets it, Q doesnt & the Cult in NYC

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 04:23:28 EST 2006

"Daniel Corvo" wrote:

> Nirvana were never anywhere near Killing Joke, they probably aspired to be

> like them but it takes more than a few goods songs and a suicide to do

> that.

> I will await the wrath of all the Nirvana fans posting on the Gathering...

Ehhh, I don't get pissed when someone insults a band I like, even one of my
favorites. Not that Nirvana is or was one of my favs but I do recognize that
they came up with some amazing music for a few short years, especially
considering Kurt was a pretty basic guitarist and singer who occasionally
stole other band's riffs.

T.B.