[kj] News about Jaz - his recent work - Kurvas

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 08:02:29 EST 2006

I was hesitant to bring it up, but, well, Jaz will sort of be an
official state musician, right? So all the political music of KJ's 2003
LP, the anti-war stuff, the stuff about Western imperialism -- how do
those sentiments gel with playing violin concertos for groups of EU
politicians as they sip their wine and eat their cheese, etc.?

:)

-Oliver