FW: RE:[kj] Gathering Poll

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:54:00 EST 2006

no.24   what advise would you give to k.j if they were to make another
album?

jaz---dump the booze,it is screwing up your voice more than you realise,and
also your mind,you know that--still love you,this is tuff love and everyone
agrees--almost ;-)

also,stop trying to hog the limelight all the time,there are others,gordie
for instance, what are you affraid of? that you wont get noticed? come
on,your too fat to go unnoticed lov ;-Dand get paul back,you know it makes
sence,lastly,ditch those bloody cigars,it makes you look like a seedy
pimp..lol....