FW: RE:[kj] Gathering Poll

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:42:37 EST 2006

>From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>
>To: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
>Subject: FW: RE:[kj] Gathering Poll
>Date:  Nov 2006 19:48:04 +0000

look below ok for my answers to poll answer.............

>><gathering at misera.net>
>>Subject: RE: [kj] Gathering Poll
>>Date:Nov 2006
>>

>>1. Name ....  melinda >>     also i have many secrets,not telling and i
>>like to do all sorts when no one is looking....
>>
>>2. Name you'd secretly like......melinda
>>
>>4. Share your fave KJ moment .....theres to many to mention,so how long
>>have you got!!!!!
>>
>>5. Pick a number between 1 and
>>4,399,867,274..............................11
>>
>>6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?

  the interesting tit--bits about music links/paranormal
links--books--suggested/interesting debatethe hu mour

>>7. What do you hate about the Gathering? the trolls who bully any gatheres
>>
>>8. Cats: cute or gay?       bi ;-)
>>
>>9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part
>>would it be & when would you detonate it?        strange qu.

>>10. Seriously, what is it about cats?         them for walks
there independant and some say,other worldy

>>11. My fave food is......anything vaggy
>>
>>12. Best album this year........parts of hossanna
>

>>13. Most disappointing album this year........the othger parts of
>>hossanna!!!!!!
>>
>>16. What's the best thing that's happened this year

    visiting mexico and  the 3rd og august--thats the night b 4 my birthday.

>>17. The worst..........nothing
>>
>>19. Ever seen a ghost?........yes
>>
>>20. Ever seen a goat?..........sponsor one ;-)
>>
>>21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?

   not at ny place,i dont like booze