[kj] Gathering Poll

jo arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 18:26:32 EST 2006

1. Name    jo

2. Name you'd secretly like

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?    I do do

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?      It's secret

4. Share your fave KJ moment    Are you receiving?

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274   no

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?    I like it

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?    more to like than hate

8. Cats: cute or gay?  neither, thick and ugly but worth the food for their hunting skills

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would it be & when would you detonate it?           stomach, after a filling meal   how anorexic - none; I'd leave it to nature.

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?    you tell us

11. My fave food is  seafood and salad

12. Best album this year  can't decide yet, waiting for the Yule Compilations

13. Most disappointing album this year.   too early, still waiting to see what will be in my stocking

14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery & offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.  my new pup's sits, downs, stands and waits before swimming

15. Say 'Ahhhhh" eh?

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year   another secret

17. The worst  can't think of one but it would be a secret anyway

18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?  that's not a secret?

19. Ever seen a ghost?   every day

20. Ever seen a goat?   yes?

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?   Blue Lamp

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?  I've stopped trying

23. Are Killing joke dead?   not yet

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?   go for it

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone else's?   up to him

26. Where are you in the world?   here

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?   odd question - why?

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?   global change - no new phenomona - plan ahead and enjoy

31. Books - fact or fiction?   both

32. Recommend an album   my photo album which doesn't exist yet

33. Recommend a book   just read Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins, made me laugh and reminded me of Jaz somehow

34. Recommend a film   don't know a lot of films but I like Amadeus

35. Recommend a TV show   Neighbours

36. Recommend I stop?   why did you start?  brave or foolish

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever?  Pissed up mate needing the toilet running into a closed patio door last Saturday.  Oldie but goodie

38. When no one's looking I like to:  go skyclad

39. A suitable closing statement would be:  the end?

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?   late 30 something is where we like to be at:-))