****SPAM**** [kj] Gathering Poll

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 05:07:30 EST 2006

1. Name                                Rob

2. Name you'd secretly like               Conception (nickname Conchy)

4. Share your fave KJ moment                          2nd verse of
Tomorrows World

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274                          2

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering?
Tips for new music

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?                     cliquey

8. Cats: cute or gay?                           Cute when there's mice
about

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part
would it be & when would you detonate it?          Just had a great
weekend in Madrid and was exploding regularly

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?                Don't have to take
them for walks

11. My fave food is                               mussaman lamb

12. Best album this year                    Guillemots/My Morning
Jacket/Massive Attack/Tool/Franti & Spearhead/Nomeansno

13. Most disappointing album this year.         Hosannas

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year
divorce

17. The worst                       divorce

19. Ever seen a ghost?                      No, but believe in them

20. Ever seen a goat?                        Yes, but didn't believe it

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer?
Revolution, Chiswick High Road

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?
26yr old girl fell in love with me (I'm 47)

23. Are Killing joke dead?                  Not at all

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?
Decent drummer

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of
someone else's?                     no, needs others

26. Where are you in the world?                       First, last and
always

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?
That's a bit Nazi

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?                   Fact, yet another
excuse for this cunt government to tax

31. Books - fact or fiction?                                Fiction
please

32. Recommend an album                               2....Catherine
Wheel - Ferment, Gay Dad - Leisure Noise

33. Recommend a book                                    Down and out in
Paris and London

34. Recommend a film                                      Red Angel

35. Recommend a TV show                             fucking hate it,
only ever watch Channel4 News/Mastermind/University Challenge

36. Recommend I stop?                                    I gladly
recommend 'I stop'

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?                 Age is
bollocks