[kj] Gathering Poll

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 06:01:27 EST 2006

1. Name
Fat Jamie

2. Name you¹d secretly like
Susan

3. Anything you secretly like, to do?
Float

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...?
I¹m a hit man for Mossad

4. Share your fave KJ moment
Seeing them on The Tube for the first time

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274
4,399,867,273

6. Things is quiet at the mo¹ what keep you on The Gathering?
Gatherers

7. What do you hate about the Gathering?
Long winded bollocks & hair pulling

8. Cats: cute or gay?
I must admit I¹m not overly keen on cats.
I have gay friends who also hate cats

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it?
My big toe on my right foot the moment I kick a football.

10. Seriously, what is it about cats?

11. My fave food is
Curry

12. Best album this year
Spearhead yell fire, Transmission & Interpol Antics

13. Most disappointing album this year.
Chili Peppers Stadium Overlong

14. If Œfatpotanga TV¹ rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be.
I¹d love to rig an office to burst into a well rehearsed song & dance
routine along the lines of some corny musical when the boss comes in with
visitors or the like.
Y¹know choreographed routines with office chairs/staplers/phones etc .
That¹d be great.
No seriously...

15. Say ŒAhhhhh²
sooul

16. What¹s the best thing that¹s happened this year
Lots!

17. The worst
My brother being ill
A friends alcoholic husband, whom she loved dearly suddenly dying last week
after a weeks long binge, 10 days before her divorce.
Worse as she has a 4 year old and a 8 mth old baby.

18. What¹s the most embarrassing thing you¹ve done?
One of them is when I was about 17 my girlfriend & I stayed at her brothers
house.
We got drunk & got intimate.
She asked me to talk dirty & I¹m an obliging kind of chap.
I¹d had waaaaaaaay too much to drink & couldn't finish the deed.
We thought we were whispering.
We weren¹t.
So much so my girlfriends brother & his missus couldn¹t sleep & went
downstairs where they could still here us.
For weeks afterwards they kept dropping things into conversation that we¹d
said.
³You want to come to the pub?²
³Sorry, I can¹t come²
³So I heard²

19. Ever seen a ghost?
Seen some very weird shit.
Whether they were ghosts or ot though is up for debate
Phantom hand....

20. Ever seen a goat?
Does toast count?

21. I¹m new in town, where¹s the best place to get a beer?
The Swan

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain?
yes

23. Are Killing joke dead?
Probably although I¹d like to think they¹ve just been put in a cupboard for
safe keeping.

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?
Be original again.

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else¹s?
Yes. And not open an off licence.

26. Where are you in the world?
On the left

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can¹t think of a question for 28
Or an answer

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs?
Oh yes.
Some things like breaking your hip. are fundamentally wrong,

30. Global Warning fact or fiction?
Fact. It¹s October. I¹m in a tee shirt (http://www.iamscuzzy.com ;)

31. Books ­ fact or fiction?
Fact: Books definitely exist

32. Recommend an album
Spearhead yell Fire, Transmission, International Observer ­ Seen, Jim
O¹Rourke Insignificance

33. Recommend a book
Philip Pullman ­ His dark materials trilogy
Any Lee Childs

34. Recommend a film
Mediterraneo
Time Bandits

35. Recommend a TV show
Heroes ­ gawd I love this! It airs on Monday in the US & I download it on
Tuesday
Prison Break ­ as above
ER ­ still great
Scrubs ­ funniest thing on TV at the mo¹

36. Recommend I stop?
No, I recommend ³Ice Top¹

37. What¹s the funniest thing you¹ve seen/heard/done lately/ever?
I liked Marcs Troll Tale.
2 emails from Robs Arse

38. When no one¹s looking I like to:
sing

39. A suitable closing statement would be:
Balance at close of business: £10,569,2256.56

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan? Yup!