[kj] Notes about KJ in literature

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Wed Nov 8 05:22:59 EST 2006

Hello Gatherers,

I hope you're minds are on fire because I have another weird question : D

Have you read any catchwords or references about KJ in imaginative literature?
I mean literature which is now newspaper, interviews and similar.

If you did, please write a quote or describe with your words
and don't forget to write also who is author and what is the work.

Yesterday, I found a catchword about KJ in fantasy by Terry Pratchett.
Do you know his Discworld novels?
The guy has as big overview as Jaz is globetrotter...
(I think Jaz is very experienced globetrotter ; D to be clear.)

The book is a fantasy novel about music. It has name "Soul Music"
and the author is funny about the music with "rocks in".
There is a small passage of text where someone is saying something like:
"And what about the boy with the steel flute of Pan? The boy who plays accord each time when he has a hiccup?"

I almost died of laughter...

Lennonka