[kj] Gathering Poll

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 04:53:12 EST 2006

>1. Name
Jamie (the thin one)

>4. Share your fave KJ moment
There are many... perhaps today I'll choose the first time I saw them - which was on TV: "Whatever You Didn't Get" and they were playing Pssyche. It blew me away. Still does, 23 years later.

>5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274
Next you'll be asking me to collaborate on OTG.

>6. Things is quiet at the mo¹ what keep you on The Gathering?
The fact that it's quiet.

>7. What do you hate about the Gathering?
When it's not quiet.

>8. Cats: cute or gay?
Nothing wrong with being gay.

>9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would it be & when would you detonate it?
Have we been for a curry together?

>12. Best album this year
Fall of Iron - Blyth Power

>23. Are Killing joke dead?
Medical science means that they live on.

>24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them?
Advertise for a drummer in a New York art magazine.

>25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone else¹s?
If the project involved giving up drink, drugs, and lazy chugging, then Yes. Ideally it would also involve Big Paul, Raven or Youth, and a vocalist, e.g. Jaz.

>26. Where are you in the world?
London

>40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan?
Thank God for Tin, otherwise it would be 50.