[kj] Gathering Poll

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Nov 8 04:55:35 EST 2006

1. Name - Marc

2. Name you'd secretly like - Jim

3. Anything you secretly like, to do? - Lick farmyard animals

3.1 Anything you secretly do do...? - stalk Gathering members

4. Share your fave KJ moment - Subterrania

5. Pick a number between 1 and 4,399,867,274 - 33

6. Things is quiet at the mo' what keep you on The Gathering? - velcro

7. What do you hate about the Gathering? - the quiet

8. Cats: cute or gay? - Cute, in a gay way

9. If you could make any part of your body explode at will, which part would
it be & when would you detonate it? - my nose, at an opportune moment

10. Seriously, what is it about cats? - see 8

11. My fave food is - probably curry

12. Best album this year - Hosannas

13. Most disappointing album this year. - can't think of one really

14. If 'fatpotanga TV' rolled up at your workplace/house/fave eatery &
offered you the chance to do ANYTHING for the camera, what would it be. -
hide under the table

15. Say 'Ahhhhh" - eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

16. What's the best thing that's happened this year - moving house

17. The worst - getting the car written off

18. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done? - ever or this week?

19. Ever seen a ghost? - I met Jon Chapman . . does that count?

20. Ever seen a goat? - see 3

21. I'm new in town, where's the best place to get a beer? - a pub

22. Anything happened to you that you can't explain? - I seem to be almost
40 . . how did that happen?

23. Are Killing joke dead? - they are just resting

24. If KJ were to make another album, what advise would you give them? -
Promotion, promotion, promotion

25. Should Geordie do his own side project instead of being part of someone
else's? - Yes

26. Where are you in the world? - here

27. Roll call! Lurkers for one question only, stick your head above the
parapet & say Hi

28. Erm, can't think of a question for 28

29. Should it be illegal for men to wear thongs? - They highlight my
buttocks . . I shall leave it up to others whether this is a good thing

30. Global Warning fact or fiction? - Ask the penguins

31. Books - fact or fiction? - a bit of A, a bit of B

32. Recommend an album - Songs for Ships & Irons - Cardiacs

33. Recommend a book - Neverwhere - Tad Williams

34. Recommend a film - Dogma

35. Recommend a TV show - Animals do the funniest things

36. Recommend I stop? - please

37. What's the funniest thing you've seen/heard/done lately/ever?

A friend of a friends flatmate is getting a bit weird on drugs, the other
day the friend of a friend came home to find the flatmate in a state of
agitation, when asked what was wrong he told the FoaF "I saw a troll in the
park, so I captured it, I locked it in the bathroom" when the FoaF went to
look he found a Downs Syndrome kid sitting on the toilet looking scared . .

This story may be apocryphal, it made me laugh though . .

38. When no one's looking I like to: become invisible

39. A suitable closing statement would be: Thank you very much, goodnight

40. Is this now the average age of a KJ fan? - just about

& Haringey Health Communities.