[kj] OT: iPod

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:21:05 EDT 2006

i use Handbrake to convert the DVD to mp4. drag it into iTunes Video folder,
press 'convert for iPod' and leave it till its ready. The forum on
Mac.comsight gives a list of freeware to do the same process.

I wasnt expecting the screen to be that great but its not bad. The ability
to watch something on a train, airport is what its there for and once iTunes
strat streaming movies, which is just around the corner, you'll have the
option.

But for easier video use - straight from the tv - get Archos.

On 5/24/06, Alexander Smith