[kj] OT: iPod

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 08:42:59 EDT 2006

I bought the 60 gig photo.

The photo thing is not necessarry.  IT is cool I guess but I have since
dumped them for more space.

BUT hwat I do use it for is a mini external hard drive for computer files.
I take a cord with me and bounce it back and forth to work.  Unfortunately
you can only use one platform even if you are just using iTunes (PC or Mac)

It is one of the better purchases I made within the last year.

Do invest in a good case.  I am still looking for a good one.

Also if you opt to get a car radio player do research.  I have bought some
table sale blowout and they all stunk.  Returned all of them.  The ones that
I know are good are $100 or more.

enjoy it and don't last your sensitive ear drums

;)

Chris