[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 11:01:53 EDT 2006

ironic, all the positive 'inseparable music and politics' talk from
raven when but a few years ago he helped to intermit political
conversation on this forum.

yet now he is promoting this aspect of his new affiliation that is
railing against bush administration "lies,lies,lies":
/when in 2001 - 2002/, raven was on this and joe's forum calling to
invade and "kill'em all" "sand nigger " remarks and lending aid for the
blurring of the lines between al queda and iraq with vehement support of
his forum buddy. all the while deriding and attempting to squelch people
who *challenged* arguments *for the war* -

/ in 2001/ - 2002 - so many were blinded by their anger and fear of
recent terrorist events that the majority was effectively cowering at
the thought of questioning invasions and war against "sand niggers"

but now that the lies that were known then are accepted in the
mainstream and all the war mongers are shown to be what they are and the
majority is finally against the bush demagoguery machine and popstars
are feeling cocky...looky here, so does big bird.

what an attractive trait, constantly vacillating to the most fashionable
insurrection...it is only fitting that a personality like this breeds
animals for kill sport.
what one is capable with innocent animals, so will be with humans.