[kj] Hard Rock Halleluja !!

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sun May 21 07:57:06 EDT 2006

I found it hysterical watching it last night, especially after being told
about the Finland monster group , pissed myself laughing would not normally give
 Eurovision a second thought but with all the communication balls ups going
on it  just added to it, mind you the skunk I had last night aided my
hysterical  laughing whilst getting disapproving looks from my girlfriend.

Also thought I'd mention met Danny from Goodmayes wearing a KJ t shirt in  my
local whilst watching the Arsenal match mid week, he told me his Mum is a
fanatic and he has just started to build his collection . I mentioned I would
post something in the week and he would join up.

Dave