[kj] current concerts

svoje.ja at centrum.cz svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Sun May 21 06:30:03 EDT 2006

Hi Jiri,
I guess by your (nick)name thath you're my countryman, aren't you? : )

I listen to Killing Joke (although continually) only last two weeks so I'm not acquainted with the records' names very well.
But I thought I've heard all official records. There are both better or less good songs on all albums.
My favourite songs: Exorcism, Mathematics of Chaos, Pandemonium, A Southern Sky, Frenzy, Tihuanaco, Requiem, The Gathering : ),
The Calling, Another Bloody Election, Medicine Wheel, at least half of songs from Hossanas... well, I like many as I'm looking at my playlist : ))
I write just songs which hold me because of melody and sound, I already didn't have a look at the lyrics : ( I'm shy. Coming soon : )

Have good times.

Lennonka
<gathering at misera.net>

</gathering at misera.net>