[kj] PEYR!!!!

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Fri May 19 23:59:44 EDT 2006

         Hey all - It always seems that the only time I contribute to
this list, it's always to let you all in on music/MP3's that I've
stumbled upon on the web that most of the time are KJ related (I've been
a Gathering member for 5 years now - but you wouldn't know it). To
continue with this - one of my favorite sites POSTPUNKJUNK.com has put
up the soundtrack to "Rokk I Reykjavic" (The Icelandic version of
Decline of Western Civilization) - the soundtrack includes a PEYR track
"Rudolf" - Lots and lots of other cool stuff too! 2 disc set w/ track by
track download. I'm happy!!!

                           http://www.postpunkjunk.com/

Enjoy - Billy in  scumtown Hollywood