[kj] (OT) Brian James w/ The Damned One-Off Gig in London

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon May 15 09:37:17 EDT 2006

They're not touring or playing as The Damned... just doing this gig to
celebrate the 30th anniversary.  There was almost a full reunion and world
tour, but it all fell apart. You think the internal wranglings etc of
Killing Joke are bad? Try the Damned!
Reckon this gig will be a good 'un... about time Scabies was back pounding
the drums (last time I saw him he was playing for Donovan!!). Not so sure
about the vocals though!

Oh, and the dress code for the gig raised a chuckle... "no bats or tutu's".

Dave in Edinburgh