[kj] Jester

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 08:50:25 EDT 2006

Hang in there Jester, Killing Joke should be a POSITIVE source of energy in
your life. The sad little fellows on this list (and I'm sure they're much
the same as on the Flock of Seagulls mailing list and  every other band list
out there), are NOT the reason I'm still here.

Your contribution to the gathering is much appreciated and will never be
forgotten.

All you cybermosquitoes should go suck blood elsewhere.

T.