[kj] (no subject)

mal spoor ms014a8768 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 14 18:21:16 EDT 2006

FLIGHT BRINGER: 'Crimson Dynamo made some serious allegations which cannot simply be
ignored . Whilst I do not know the  complete facts and therefore cant
comment about the allegations . I do feel that people should have the right
to air their concerns . People should allowed to voice their opinion even if
it does make for uncomfortable reading. Whilst Crimson Dynamo does raise some interesting points , I just wonder
why he is so concerned with Jester starting a Ministry board. Just let him
get on with it.'
The reason why Allan has posted on this subject has nothing to do with the Ministry board per se. The thing is that at the time of the closure of killing-joke.com Elana Mojica came onto The Gathering and had a massive self-righteous rant about how sick her husband allegedly is and how he is being blitzed with chemoradiation, can hardly eat and is sleeping twenty hours a day. This came after all the threads seeking money and gifts on killing-joke.com. In isolation these would be fine, were it not for a few things that do not seem to add up.

On July 25th 2005 Jester posted the following on killing-joke.com:

'I did tell you guys that I would let you know what was going on. I had to let family know first, and now will let you all know what the new developements are. Later, this will be posted to my blog as well.

The latest news really blows...

We are now in a sort of "nothing we can do" mode. The esophageal cancer seems to have spread to my lungs, nodes, possibly my liver and of course throat as well. Will be talking to docs about treatment, pain management and all that the next week, hopefully. Overall, I have felt really good the past few weeks, so this came as a bit of a shock. Feeling better and all as far as the esophageal issues go, but was really fatigued, and coughing up small amounts of blood and having a lot of odd chest pains, and joint stiffness..more than usual. Told the doc, and they ran some tests and came back like this. So, hell, what can ya do, right? I am still in shock, and dont know if I grasp the fact of what is happening or not. Still so much to see and do, that I probably wont. Sure we are trying to stay positive and all, but reality is setting in as well. Really sucks too, since I was talking to a friend about going back to work at Apple. I have been advised against that now.

So, in a nut shell, thats what is going on. Still trying to stay active, still trying to enjoy what is left. Still trying to be a good dad. I still want to play as much music as I can. What else can I do, right?

Really sucks to have this news drop at 33 years old. I know one thing...I am damn sure gonna miss my wife and kids.

I will leave you guys with the one thing I have figured out from all of this. Life is a celebration. Enjoy it, and live every day to the fullest...but be sure to let every one you care about know just how much you love them.'

Then on October this was posted:

 'I am bleeding again, a lot. globs of blood coming out of me, more ulcers coming up in mouth and throat. . I am shaking from fucking fear, so much pain just started. trying to sort oout child care expencis and shit. I am scared, if I go to the hospital will I ever get out. oh fuck'.

The condition which he outlines above is categorised as a Class IV adenocarcinoma. Look it up and you will find that the five year survival rates are often not even listed as percentages, but are rather listed simply as 'Rare', so we really are in 'lingering spectre of death territory'. It all looks pretty bloody awful and I'm sure I wasn't the only one whose heart went out to him and his family.

However, come the end of December Jester was suddenly telling people that his doctors were claiming that he could 'beat' the condition. For a start oncologists never talk about 'beating' cancer completely: They talk in five year survival rates. Now do the mathematics: From preparing for death in July, to coughing up blood and fearing the end in October, to on the brink of total cure in January. Does that make sense?

Now factor in a few little variables:

Jester claimed to be unable to eat due to his condition.

1) Did any of you spot a thread in which he was talking about a duck feast which he was preparing and how damn fine it was going to taste?

2) Did any of you spot a thread in which he was pictured with a dog that he had rescued? Am I alone in wondering why a guy who had not been able to hold down a decent meal for months not only did not seem to have lost any weight, but in fact looked... Fatter?

Now, he was apparently so short of money that his wife had to go onto killing-joke.com and BEG for cash to pay bills, yet they had an entire menagerie of animals at home. Whenever questioned about this they would prattle on about how they had not paid for the animals, but conveniently managed to overlook the costs of care and upkeep. Did it ever occur to them that if they were so hard up for cash that they could not afford to feed, clothe and house their own children that they should just say no when offered these animals? (Note: Not all of them were rescues, some were apparently taken in 'payment' for services rendered. Ever hear of charging cash?) . Don't even get me started on the fucking cigars!

Now we come round to the crux of the issue with Mob Research:

On 11th of April Elana Mojica posted the following here on The Gathering:

'Jester is sick. He can bearly fucking move. Bearly fucking get out of
bed. SICK SICK SICK. You all are lucky that site and message board was
around for as long as it was. Jaz and everyone else fucked him over so god
damn badly. FUCK Matt Luxon, FUCK James, and FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
who sent Jester email after email after email asking shit like "where's
gems of power??" "I'm going to sue you because i lost money on travel".
Jester had nothing to do with any of that, and fuck the lot of you.'

On the same day Mojica himself posted the following:

'IDue to the nature of the intense poison
in my body, I am sleeping about 16 - 20 hours a day. Not leaving much
time to run a website. I would rather spend what little time I have
with my wife and kids, not worrying about getting information up on a
site.'

But here's the thing: Sign up on the Mob Research message board and look at the joining dates: Jester signed up on the 24th of April, which is less than TWO WEEKS after he was apparently so 'SICK SICK SICK' that he couldn't get out of bed and could not run a website.

So let's check the timeline:

July 2005: Terminally ill.
Oct 2005: At Death's door.
Jan 2006: On the brink of a miraculous cure!
(Early) April 2006: 'He can bearly (sic) fucking move. Bearly (sic) get out of bed. SICK SICK SICK'
(Late) April 2006: Running a brand new website and message board.

Take a look at Mob Research: Does it look like it was thrown together in a hurry? Does it look like he has done a half-arsed job and spent no time on it? He was too sick for one website, yet not too sick for this new one? He wanted to spend more time with his family, yet apparently had the time to fuck about with the killing-joke.com site so that it forwarded browsers to Ministry and Motley Crue site, and then to (allegedly) infect it with computer viruses.

Many of you seem to believe that this is something to do with having a problem with Mojica switching allegiances from Killing Joke to Ministry: That has nothing to do with it. I LOVE Ministry and I couldn't give a fuck about the demise of killing-joke.com, or as I have long referred to it, jester.ego. What this is about is the fact that Mojica has consistently lied to the community in order to extract funds. It is about the fact that people donated money in good faith to a man whose illness seems to come and go according to his financial need. It is about the fact that he appears to be nothing more than a confidence trickster and a fucking fraud. The dates do not add up. His claims do not add up. None of it adds up at all.

And I would at this point like to tell Lonely Boy to fuck off with his 'take it off list' bullshit: This has become a Killing Joke matter. Why? because Joe Mojica turned the official Killing Joke message board into a Joe Mojica matter. Remember how at one point more than 70% of the first page of the section which was supposed to be about tour news was dominated by pinned threads about his 'illness'? And spare me the 'I'm so objective' crap. I freely admi that I detest Mojica, not per se, but because of his actions. You on the other hand are claiming some kind of moral high ground in defending him, even though we all know that you two are bosom buddies and you were a moderator on his fucking board. I seem to remember his addressing you as 'brother' on occasion, so rather than beong moral and objective you in fact have his cock rammed so far down your gullet that you are likely to get your eye poke out on his pubes. The same goes for Bluce 'Oh! Please notice me and my shitty remixes' Ree. Both of you have a vested interest in sucking up to Mojica, so don't try claiming any moral high ground in this.

The upshot of all this is that of Mojica can prove me conclusively wrong on this I would actually be happy. Why? Because I would actually like to know that the time which I spent trying (largely unsuccessfully) to raise money for him on the Great North Run was not wasted; I would like to know that the feelings that I wasted worrying about him and his family before the doubts creptin were not wasted and I would like to know that all the good time that were had on killing-joke.com were not simply part of a fraud.

Frankly, I doubt that this conclusive proof will emerge, but we can hope...