[kj] Jester

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Sun May 14 14:18:57 EDT 2006

Wow, I've been away for quite a while.
I've been quite under the weather for longer than expected and come
back to this.
Right or wrong, is pointless it won't change anything IMHO. There are
better things
to worry about "The truth being told" than this.

Now I might have missed this, but has anyone gone out and put
together/worked on a replacement
site?

Best wishes to all.

Yos