[kj] Jester

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 14 14:03:43 EDT 2006

..

>Anyone with a couple working brain cells could see Jester's main link to
>Killing Joke was through Raven who was clearly the one guy in the band
>willing to make a consistent effort to keep fans in the loop with what was
>going on with the band. It was also easy to see that the chaos around the
>band in the month(s) before the album was released was being reflected to
>some degree on Jester as well. So he bailed and is now working on a Raven
>fan site. Big fucking deal. Nothing would indicate that his original
>reasons for shutting down the Gathering board weren't legitimate.

********* I agree that as it was Jesters site, then he could do what he
likes with it (Although I also think that he should have been a bit more
lenient and not so draconian  when it was up and running . I thought that
this place is *The Gathering*?? ***********

>As someone who has little opinion or interest with whatever problems a few
>of you seem to have with Jester, you certainly don't add any legitimacy to
>your whining by adding links to childish web pages. One person just
>recently posted that this topic shouldn't be swept under the rug and should
>be discussed openly. Under some circumstances I'd perhaps agree, but so far
>all I've seen is a lot of bitching from a couple of people with zero facts
>to back up any vague comments made against Jester and a whole lot of
>juvenile comments instead.

********Some facts were posted a while back , you was nt here so you may
have missed them . I also believe that the ball in is in Jesters

>IMO, you're acting like a bunch of jealous, gossipy High School girls and
>if I was running this site, I'd say either back up your bitching with hard
>facts or shut the fuck up or risk being booted.

******* There is no need to adopt that attitude ****** .
P.S  I have nothing more to add and dont want to get involved in something
that doesnt concern me , so I will refrain from getting involved any