[kj] Night Time/geordie demos

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue May 9 13:26:48 EDT 2006

"fluw" wrote:

> Paul Rangecroft wrote:  <<yeah, what we need are the Geordie demos for
> those two albums.>>
>
> *that should be said of all kj records from geordie demos i've heard.
>
> why the guy bothers with a band ??

Speaking of demos, does anyone have and is willing to work out a trade or
some other arrangement for the KJ2003 album demos? I've been looking for
them for a couple years and I know they're out there but I've yet to find a
bit torrent of them or any other way to get 'em so far and I'd really like
to hear them as well as any demos from the Pandemonium and Democracy albums.

T.B.