[kj] Sheffield/Smoke filled halls

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue May 9 09:28:21 EDT 2006

I was wondering how much this ban was gonna be enforced... like was someone
gonna stop Geordie having a fag during the gig? In theory, they should have
to stop anyone on stage smoking. I'd like to see them try though!

Didn't notice anyone in the crowd smoking, so don't think it was a problem.
Certainly, didn't come home stinking of smoke. Just sweat and spilled
beer... I kind of miss the smoke-smell covering that up ;-)

dave in edinburgh