[kj] Manchester University

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue May 9 03:31:57 EDT 2006

Bob,

Seeing as you think that Hosannas is the best thing ever, your condemnation of Me Or You and New Day doesn't carry much weight! <grin>

BTATS is indeed a great album.  Admittedly the keyboards are mixed too high (I would love to hear an alternative version...) and as someone has pointed out, A Southern Sky is OTG-style dross, but overall the quality of the songs is very high. The tour (and Reading Festival that preceded it) showed the material at its muscular finest.

Strong uncompromising Joke: Twilight of the Mortal, Chessboards, Rubicon

Beatiful Joke: Sanity

Jamie