[kj] BTATS

wscheip1 at aol.com wscheip1 at aol.com
Mon May 8 22:56:38 EDT 2006

Oh and don't get me wrong I love BTATS. For a long time I listened to to NightTime and BTATS almost exclusively. I always thought Nightime was perfect at 8 songs (some people slag multitudes, but I love it) and if they had just taken out southern sky, love of the masses, and victory I think BTATS would have been perfect at 8 songs as well.

I think some people slag BTATS because they view it as the precursor to OTG.

From,
Will