[kj] New Merch From Wolvo

Hopkins, Richard C Rich.Hopkins at wlv.ac.uk
Mon May 8 04:25:10 EDT 2006

hahaha!

i was only thinking that i wish they'd play a few dubby type numbers like Nervous System and lo and behold we had a practically dub set. Once i'd got the idea of Jaz on Stars In Your Eyes doing Marcel Marceau i quite enjoyed it. The band were on top form, just a shame about the sound/voice problems.

Sorry we didn't make it into the Little Civic Steve, we couldn't prize the ladies out of the Cuban Bar