[kj] New Merch From Wolvo

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun May 7 15:29:33 EDT 2006

Only 420-ish tickets sold apparently (not the previously mooted 600), but
they really were in fine spirits in the end, the dep bassist did a great job
(thankfully he didn't wear a beanie) & Reza really makes an effort on the
keys - good lad!

The new stuff is starting to come to life, played live now. I appreciate it
takes a while for the material to click, from a performance point of view,
so I'm looking forward to hearing said material on the next

Also heard that the KOKO ticket sales are nowhere near as good as they were
before the reschedule - there have been lots of cancellations with minimal
re-orders. Oh dear... re-scheduling really fucks things up...

It seems pretty clear that Raven dropping out really knocked them for six &
getting the band back in order has been difficult, if not impossible in the
time given. Like I said.