[kj] atkins & budgie - a drummer's view

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 17:45:43 EST 2006

There's some great stuff on KJ2k3 & I prefer to think of the album as
encapsulating 'that sound' that it has. Which seems to be how they've worked
for a quite a while now - maybe since Nighttime? Or even Firedances?

As it is, I think the new album's great - I'm hoping the, ahem, *next* album
will blow my t!ts off.

ade.