[kj] Partisan management of egos

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 17:19:01 EST 2006

I was banned from posting on there long ago and just clicked on the links
which someone posted upon  here. It is up to the Webmasters discretion how
he runs his site, but to have a healthy and diverse website one person
cannot ban people just because that one  person disagrees with another
person. Mr Misera had the right idea, he sees the internet as a public space
and everyone is welcome in public spaces. Its quite obvious to work out what
is happening with Gems of Power, I have explained my theory in previous
posts and that theory is generally understood to be the truth (By me anyway
:-) I do believe that refunds were offered a few months ago, but I dont know
how many people requested or received a refund.
  If you are looking for clarity and answers then you are looking in the
wrong place and at the wrong band. Killing joke have always
been..........shall we say vague , since their inception 27 years ago. Sites
aren't updated and if it seems that no one knows whats going on , then thats
probably because NO ONE does know whats going on. Not even the band , not
the management . NO ONE .
This is Killing Joke, things just happen randomly. All ways have done always
will