[kj] Partisan management of egos

Who Cares the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:50:31 EST 2006

I thought he said he was closing the site. Why do you continue to go
to it if you know it is closed? A webmaster does not have to
accommodate everyones opinions. A webmaster does not have to
accomodate anyones opinions except his own. Just look at
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/mail/0206.html James and Matt on the
official site do not care about anyones opinions. Why do you think the
site is so rarely updated and no one is given an honest answer about
gems and the tour? no one cares and killing joke do not care. how many
have been able to get a refund or get gems in the mail yet?