[kj] Partisan management of egos

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 16:50:05 EST 2006

Jim...................
Lets stick to the points raised shall we Jim and stop exaggerating otherwise
it gets nonsensical.
  I said "He is devaluing KJs name and making a mockery of the band." and
you tried to turn it around to me calling him a "one evil mother " and
"Jester's psychopathic madness??" I said no such thing of the sort.

   Can you spot the difference between ? "He is devaluing KJs name and
making a mockery of the band" and " "one evil mother " &" Jester's
psychopathic madness??".
  You are trying to put words in my mouth and make out that I  said things
that I did nt say.
                        Its not on.