[kj] atkins & budgie - a drummer's view

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:00:52 EST 2006

Glad about the ears.

Totally agree about Atkins, and, although I seem to be in a minority of one,
watching him with The Damage Manual (inc Geordie & Wobble) in London was
astounding. I loved that gig.

Want to know what you mean about Arabian Nights. The tempo is rather
irregular. Is that what you're referring to? Weakest track on the album
anyway.

gb