[kj] partisan webnonsense

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 13:15:23 EST 2006

That is what I like to hear Chris. ;)

Well it seems something do not go through with KJ at times is all I am  going
to say.

~LB

In a message dated 3/30/2006 10:12:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

I  applaud Joe for his effort.  It is obvious that he gets little to no help
help from the main camp. I dought that he is getting compensated for  it.
Lets be fair and honest if it wasn't for Joe there would likely  be no
kilingjoke.com.  And if there was it would be a lot worse then  where we are
at now.  Take it from me.  I have personal  experience being a webmaster and
it is a thankless, stressful, piss poor  paying job.  No one wants to give
you info and when they do they  expect to be on the site within  hours.

Chris